Enve SES 5.6 Disc Build Package
Enve's SES 5.6 features a smartly designed deep aerodynamic profile to keep you moving.
Here's a link to technical specs on hubs. Please note that Chris King Centerlock hubs are not available with a 15mm front thru-axle.
- Tire size compatibility from 23mm-45mm
- Disc Brake
- Tubeless Compatible
- 450g front, 470g rear
- Front rim: 29mm outer width, 19mm inner width, 54mm depth
- Rear rim: 28mm outer width, 19mm inner width, 63mm depth
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
FAQs about this wheel set:
1. How do I know what hub to choose?
The hub is the heart of your drivetrain and plays a significant role in the overall maintenance and performance (mainly how responsive, stiff and durable) the set is. Here's a link to hubs we recommend for this build. You'll find information about weight, maintenance, and engagement.
2. Some hubs come in more colors than you have shown here, how can I pick a hub in a different color?
For hub colors we recommend using our Custom Wheel Builder which allows for more color choices. We intend our semi-custom collections to guide you to a custom build or allow you to easily pick a pre-curated wheel set at a slightly lower price.
3. Do your wheels come with a warranty?
Yes! Please click here to see our warranty program.
4. Do you ship Internationally?
Absolutely. Special shipping charges or limitations may apply.
5. When will I get my wheels?
We ship them in two weeks or less. Sometimes we bump into unforeseen delays but we'll contact you if something unforeseen happens.
6. Do you really hand build each wheel?
Yes. We think that a fully hand built wheel rides noticeably better and lasts longer. We tune each wheel to the highest standards to keep you on the road and out of the shop!
7. How can I upgrade the bearings on these hubs?
We recommend using our Custom Wheel Builder except for the Chris King hubs which you can select the ceramic upgrade.
8. Can some of these hubs be built with a Campy free hub body?
Absolutely! This can be done through our Custom Wheel Builder or a quick phone call to the shop: 503-236-8511